It's Officially Official!

I'm interrupting today's scheduling blogging to share some exciting news. I woke up this morning to find that my Armstrong book is officially listed on the Random House website, complete with a title, price and release date! Is the title going to change? Probably. Is the release date going to change? Possibly. But I don't care about any of that right now because just seeing this information on the web is enough to put me on clouds nine, ten and eleven. To check out the website, click here and be sure to sign up for any updates (though obviously, if you frequent this blog, you'll get plenty of updates!). In blogging news, I've done the prep work on three new ones ("In the Gloaming," "Shoe Shine Boy" and "Gut Bucket Blues") so keep checking back for those in the coming days. In the meantime, it's time to celebrate. Pops, give me something joyous...how about a little "Indiana"?

Comments

mario alberto said…
Congratulations.Satchmo lives.
Congratulations, indeed! I'm looking forward to this. I found your book listed on amazon.ca - with a projected publication date of April. I'm crossing fingers that it will be no later than that!

Popular Posts